Add a new snippet
Error And Resolution
BTEQ - RETRY in Teradata
BTEQ - RETRY
It will resubmits requests that fail under certain operational error conditions.
.SET RETRY ON | OFF
When set to ON, the RETRY command option takes effect when BTEQ detects any of the following failure codes:
• 2631—Transaction aborted due to %VSTR.
• 2639—Too many simultaneous transactions.
• 2641—%DBID.%TVMID was restructured. Resubmit.
• 2825—No record of the last request was found after RDBMS restart.
• 2827—Request was aborted by user or due to statement error.
• 2828—Request was rolled back during system recovery.
• 2835—A unique index has been invalidated; resubmit request.
• 3111—The dispatcher has timed out the transaction.
• 3120—The request is aborted because of a RDBMS restart.
• 3598—Concurrent change conflict in data base–try again.
• 3603—Concurrent change conflict in table–try again.
• 3897— Request aborted due to RDBMS restart. Resubmit.
Tags for BTEQ - RETRY in Teradata
BTEQ RETRY error codes
rdbms code 2828: request was rolled back during system recovery.
teradata error 3598
when failed with error code 2631 how to fail the bteq
failure 2641 was restructured resubmit
Failure 2641 was restructured
Error: [Teradata Database] [TeraJDBC 13.00.00.07] [Error 2641] [SQLState 40001] was restructured. Resubmit.
error 2828 teradata
Contribute to Forget Code, help others.